Thursday, November 8, 2007

WRITE!!!!!!

It is officially well into November, and well, I'm WAY behind...
And I mean WAY behind.

So...


WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEN WRITE SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


For those of you scratching your heads...
November is (drum roll, please):
National Novel Writing Month
or NaNoWriMo for those of us who love and revile this thirty day freak fest of typing and moaning/exulting/crying/bleeding/praying/daydreaming/never really sleeping/get the oddest looks from those living with you and those that don't... I could go on, but you get the point, I hope.

This would be easier with a whole left index finger...
Let's just say that the knife thought I meant my finger and NOT the bagel...
That's what I get for feeding the natives...
:D

Well, enough procrastinating... My (new) 1960 Royale portable typewriter awaits...
Yeah, I said typewriter, well, I typed it anyway...

:D

Big thanks to the friend who thought I "just might like it"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I must be off. I know, I always have been, but it is NaNoWriMo afterall...

Loves to All and Sundry,
Kala

No comments: