Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Missed

Missed.... Ever think about that word? Take a moment and do so now...
How many different ways can you use this one little word?
Give it a try....

I missed the stair...
I missed you today...
I missed the bus/train/plane...
I missed the opportunity to ____________...

That last one gets me...

I missed the opportunity to show you how much you are loved...
I missed the opportunity to ask forgiveness...
I missed the opportunity to simply "be" with you...

So many ways to fill in the blank...


Now try this one...

Caught... Look at that little word and try again...

I caught a cold...
I caught your hand to hold it...
I caught your drift...
I caught you as you fell...

Again,the last one grabs me...

Falling off a ladder...
Falling from an unsteady sense of balance...
Falling from what is right...

Yeah, I have missed many things.
But, I have caught many things too.


Thanks for missing me;
thanks for catching me...


Loves to all & sundry,
Me

No comments: