Friday, January 5, 2007

Dunno...

Well, yesterday was my Birthday! I was hoping to get some time to write to y'all, mais, ce la vie! ;D I did have a good day, although there was a little more TV in it than I would have liked. My DH was home with a back injury that was the result of playing a little too rough with our boys the night before. In fact, he stayed home today as well. My folks had lunch w/us in one of my FAV places, and they gave me some cool stuff! I at least know that I can be really greedy, now I just need to repent. :{

I had a good time having my family around me. That is important to me, extremely important. My Aunts even called me to wish me fun and a good year, though my BF beat everyone else to the punch. That is something my Aunts do not normally do, but I was soooo happy to hear their voices. They both live far a way from us and I have not seen them in a long time. I hope that I can see them soon.

My DH even played Mexican train dominoes with me before bed. I really liked that... Even if he did win all four rounds. I am not accustomed to such a bad streak, but I think I handled it well. I really enjoy playing that. Two nights in a row we have played. He's spoiling me!!! :D If only I could get him to go to the Chiropractor for his back... Oh, well. If wishes were dimes...

I am out of time for today, my loves. The library is crawling with folks tonight and everybody wants their turns at these keyboards. I need to get home and get a supper on, anyway. Not enough Chinese leftovers for dinner tonight... :( Maybe I'll make a stir-fry... :)

All is right with the world, because Y'shua is still at the center of it all!
Loves to all, and to all a good night!!

No comments: