Friday, March 2, 2007

WAAHHOOOBEEE!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!
*Happy Dance in the library*

My Dear, super-nice, fantastic, etc, DH said I could buy my very own copy of ....
(Drum roll, please,)

STRANGER THAN FICTION!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, I already have it and it is waiting for its first run (of many).

Note:
If you are a writer, GET YOUR OWN COPY OF THIS FLICK!!!


Can you tell that I REALLY love it?!?!

*ROTFL* (Well, not literally... The gent next to me is nice enough and all, but...)

So, I guess that is all for now. Every one behave, now.
Loves to all!!

1 comment:

Kristine Pratt said...

WooHoo!

*does happy dance with Jen*

I got my copy but I haven't had the time to sit down and watch it yet. Still in the shrink wrap if you can believe it.

Yep Yep. Now I need to watch my copy. Tomorrow!