Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My bad!!!

Hey Howdy Hey Y'all!!
Wow, it has been a long time! Sorry to leave ya hanging. Needless to say, I have been busy.

Life has a way of coming at a person in rapid fire spurts interspersed with languid shallows, ya know?

I spent a little more than a week up with my BF and her Fam. That was a great experience for me. I really do have to use the term experience. I have not been able to spend that much time with them all at once before. They have a very challenging family situation, and the only way to really appreciate it is to live it for a time. I praise God that we do not face the challenges that they do... I would have cracked a long time ago under such stress. I still marvel at how they go about surviving and living... The grace of our Y'shua truly amazes me!

I pray for them even more fervently now, and am better able to grasp what my Dearest struggles with every day.

Amazing. Simply amazing. *Befuddled shaking of head*

Anyway... : D

While I was up there I attended my first anime convention!! *bouncy, bouncy* YAY!!!!
I cosplayed from a favorite series of mine-- "Haibane Renmei". A dear friend who was visiting at the BF's home went with me, or more correctly, I went with her... She cosplayed from "Please Teacher". I am not familiar all that much with this particular series, but she did the cos really well! *vigorous nods & grins*
We really had a great time!!!

I am sad, relieved, happy, and bummed all at once to be back home. I could not stay away from my DH one hour longer, and I chafed to be with him constantly, and yet...
And yet, I wish I could still be with my BF, my "Mirror." I do not hold much hope in us moving there, or them moving back here, but I like to dream...

Loves to all...

1 comment:

Kristine Pratt said...

Oh, we gave you an experience all right! I wish that the next time you come we could have a few less...um...experiences for you. :D

Glad you had such a good experience at the anime convention. You guys looked totally fabulous!

So...what can we do to convince you to move? *big grin and runs away laughing*