Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wounded Wolf/Vision Commentary

Hello to all and sundry!
I took this REALLY rough excerpt from the NaNoWriMo novel that I started in '06. I reached the goal of over 50,000 words, but the novel was only near the mid-way point. I have started diving into it again.

Can we say, "ABSORPTION POINT," class?!?!?!?!?!?!

So, I apologize in advance, y'all... Write... Must write...

See you whenever I end up emerging from the "story-membrane." My cocoon is pretty thick...

Loves to all...


P.S. Believe it or not, not all of my writing revolves around blood being spilled... I just tend to be able to write these scenes a bit more coherently than the rest! :D

1 comment:

Kristine Pratt said...

Seriously? Not everything is blood? *stares at own novel* Huh. I wonder what else there is....