Thursday, July 26, 2007

Summer???

So. It's official; everyone that I have talked to confirms it... Summer has come, and is going, way too fast. I have made the mistake of blinking once or twice and there ya go. Schooling starts all too soon and I am not ready for that. The weather is still too nice and we have not done half the things originally planned.

*sigh*

Oh, well. As it has been said, "Time waits for no man..."

*sigh, again*

I am still hoping to do a few family picnics and trips to the parks; the beach would be nice, too. (Provided that I bring enough sunscreen to drown in! *smiles BIG*) I could really use some time with my DH and kiddos just playing.
Strange concept, I know...

We have family from out of state coming in and I really want to spend time with them, but I do not know how much time I will really get due to planning issues. I have not seen these Dear ones for seven years! That is way too long in my book, but ya know how it gets when people live half the country away!

Well, other than that I really do not have much to say, so I guess I'll get going and try to get some laundry done...

*one more sigh*

Hey, life is good 'cause I'm blessed and He said so!

Have a good time till I come back y'all!! :D

Loves to all...

No comments: