Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ummmm...

Okay, so I have no real excuse for not posting. I'm not gonna make one up now. Let's just suffice it to say that there are Birthdays and Christmas parties galore in December and move on. I am stressed beyond what I am comfortable with, but then again, is that not the whole point of stress? I digress. So what else is new, right?

OH!! I know what else is new! I finally joined the club and got my first cell phone! It's a Motorolla Krazor. I like having it, too much, maybe. I am not sure how to do all the nifty stuff with it yet. I hope it really does do what I hope it does. Ya know? (Or as ChiChiri would say, "NoDah?") I have some time to kill b4 picking up the boys, and I still want to find a good fantasy/sci-fi book whilst I am here at the library. MAybe I could ruin the whole movie experience and find Eregon. Is that how it is spelled? Je ne sai'pas. I don't know if I spelled that right either. I usually do not have to type it! *goofy lop-sided grin on a confused "nani" sort of face* (Yes, Kata and Kirei, I lost it a long time ago... Stop laughing. Seriously. Now. Ugh.)

I really miss writing on my NaNoWriMo novel, but the days float on by almost without my knowing. I am still wondering where October went? I hope that I can get back to it soon, like maybe January. A birthday present to myself, perhaps?
I'm really itching to see "Stranger Than Fiction." I hope to do that this week. I know, it's Wed. Not much week left. Speaking of it being Wed... I hope the boyoes won't give me hassle 'bout doing their lessons. *snarly grimace* They really do not like it when I forget to review them during the week, slow and easy. Which, of course, I always manage to put off. Can we say "procrastination" class? I seem to be a walking definition. Well y'all, I think it is time to go find a good book. Anime supply is getting low, and no matter how much I love Netflix, I still have to wait for the USPS person...
Have a good one! I hope to post soon, but that was my hope last time too...
"Grace, grace, God's grace. Oh, for the grace to trust Him more..."
Loves to all.

No comments: