Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What a rush!

It has been a long time, my friends. I am sorry that it has been so. The Holidays are always busy. I love to see them come, and I love to see them go. We have birthdays the week before Christmas, too, for our eldest and a nephew. That makes things particul;arly interesting. We have had a great time with all our various family gatherings, relaxing and fun. There were no fights this year, for whic I am supremely grateful to my Y'shua. Don't read me wrong here... I do not mean knock down drag out kind of things, just resentful bickerings. I always feel awkward around such events 'cause I have very litle patience for them. I tend to step on everyones toes just to have it end.

My DH is really working overtime this week and has gaciously allowed our boys and I to stay over at my folks house for a few days. I love to do this, but I miss him TERRIBLY. I am a "hugger" sort of wifey, and tend to go through withdrawl quick.

My Daddy just announced family movie time, so I gotta run. I'll try to fill ya in on some more in a bit.

Loves to all!

No comments: