Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Is there a title that would suit this? I think not.

Hello, my Friends.
I hope that everyone is doing well today. I cannot take a lot of time to type today... I have a book at home that I am in the middle of reading and I would really like to know what happens next... What can I say? I am myself afterall.

Several friends this week have had health troubles and it bothered me more than I care to admit. My mind is sometimes my own worst enemy. I hate when it gets carried away, and I let it! I decided that I need to control it better. "Take captive every thought..." Thank my Lord that He is able to help me where I am not. All of these friends are doing better now and are on their way back to "normal". Thank You, Y'shua!!

I am hoping to do some more writing soon, however, I am afraid that this book that I am reading will unduly influence anything that I put down. It is full of cultural lingo that I find pervading my own speech. Very irritating. A main problem of being such a sponge! I am not quite half way through this massive tome, and now I despair of having this lingo leave me anytime soon! Ah, well. Perhaps if I reapply myself to my studies of the Japanese language and culture I could get rid of some of this- this- STUFF. An idea, anyway.

By the by... The movie "Stranger Than Fiction" will be released on the 27th of this month!!! If you have not seen this movie, then do so when it comes out!!!! This goes quantiloopal if you love to read/write fiction. (Yes, I made that word up. I could not think of a number that would suit my desire, so there you have it. Sorry, Mr. Ingermanson!)

Well, my time is up; I must be off. Please take care, Dear Ones, till next time.
Loves to all...
Me

1 comment:

Kristine Pratt said...

Quantiloopal. I'm going to find a way to add that into my vocabulary somewhere. Or at least put it into a story.

I remember back in my sponge days when I feared reading a word when I was writing, lest I be overly influenced. I still worry about it, though not quite as much.

Though, in order to keep out of omnipotent POV I might not watch "Stranger than Fiction" again until I finish my novel.